Digitize your user and authorization management for both SAP and non-SAP systems now with DSS-DUR.
The creation and management of users and their authorizations are becoming increasingly complex, through SAP S/4 HANA itself and in particular with the integration of cloud services into existing on-premise landscapes. With our DSS-DUR – Dynamic User Request, we give you a state-of-the-art and intuitive user interface, with ready-made workflows and processes. This allows you and your end users to experience “user lifecycle management” lean and fast.
In addition to ready-made processes for the usual application steps (new creation, rights change, master data change and also decommissioning and reactivation), we have our own administration interface on a no code basis. Hereby the interfaces as well as workflows can be customized. With our generic and open architecture concept any non-SAP systems can be connected in addition to the SAP systems and thus centrally managed in one place. Our own API as well as our own interfaces allow for flexible interfaces for external calls as well as for processing of any follow-up activities.
With our delivery standards you are “ready to run” in a few days.
Through our many years of consulting in the SAP Basis area, we are well accustomed with the inadequacies of many solution approaches. There is nothing in this area that does not exist, from “WORD-EXCEL-long throw” to externally developed Lotus Notes applications. What makes us stand apart from our competitors? DUR recognizes and analyzes in the background: who uses the app and makes the request, what they are allowed and not allowed to do, what they want to request and to whom, as well as the user responsible for approval.
- At least 70% time and effort savings compared to your previous workflows and processes
- A uniform ULM (User Lifecycle Management) for the entire system landscape – ready to run in days
- Quick and easy to expand and adapt to your customer needs
- Modern and intuitive user interfaces (apps)
- Adaptable with any end user device (cross device capable and responsible apps)
- 100% Integration with SAP, no additional hardware or software required
- Central function and connection of any SAP/non SAP systems
- FIORI-like applications with SAPUI5
- Ready-to-use interfaces and processes including own launchpad
- Business Role concept
- Admin App for customization without programming (no code)
- Custom REST-API and authorization concept
- Custom Interfaces for integration and extension of custom code (automation)